This article reviews the pros and cons of different brands of bathroom exhaust fans. It covers a variety of popular brands, including Honeywell, EcoSmart, Panasonic, and Orbit.
The Best Exhaust Fan For Small Bathroom in 2022
List The Best Exhaust Fan For Small Bathroom Review
Broan-NuTone 671 Ventilation Fan, White Square Ceiling or Wall-Mount Exhaust Fan, 6.0 Sones, 70 CFM
$31.30 in stock
5 used from $22.53
- VERSATILE FAN: Ventilation fan helps eliminate , tobacco smoke, and cooking odors and can be installed in either the ceiling or wall
- EFFICIENT: Operates on 70 CFM and has a 6.0 Sone rating to ensure a peaceful surrounding when in operation
- EASY INSTALLATION: Torsion springs grille mounting - no tools necessary for a quick and easy installation. Compact housing fits easily between ceiling joists or wall studs
- DECORATIVE: Paintable polymeric grilles allow you to ensure the fan is cohesive with your existing decor
- FEATURES: Plug-in, permanently lubricated motor with the Broan-designed polymeric blower wheel for high-quality operation every time
Broan Very Quiet Ceiling Bathroom Exhaust Fan, ENERGY STAR Certified, 0.3 Sones, 80 CFM
$110.00 in stock
5 used from $83.15
- HIGH-QUALITY FAN: Very quiet, energy efficient exhaust fan runs on 0. 3 Sones and is motor engineered for continuous operation
- EFFICIENT: Operates at 80 CFM in bathrooms up to 75 sq. ft. for a high-quality performance. Dimmable Capability: Non Dimmable
- EASY INSTALLATION: Fan is easy to install and/or replace existing product for DIY'ers and needs only 2" x 8" construction space. Can be used over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit
- FEATURES: Includes hanger bar system for fast, flexible installation for all types of construction and a 6" ducting for superior performance
- CERTIFIED: ENERGY STAR qualified and HVI Certified to ensure the best quality for your home
BROAN NuTone 678 Ventilation Fan and Light Combo for Bathroom and Home, 100 Watts, 50 CFM
$49.00 in stock
4 used from $38.16
- FAN COMBO: Exhaust fan and light combo helps reduce foul smell and and is powerful enough for rooms (including bathroom) up to 45 sq. ft. for your convenience
- EFFICIENT: Bright 100-watt lighting capacity (bulb not included) with non-shatter material, light diffusing lens to provide high-quality lasting use
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easy to install and/or replace existing product for DIY'ers. Includes polymeric duct connectors with tapered sleeves for easy, positive ducting and a plug-in, permanently lubricated motor
- DECORATIVE: Designer styled white polymeric grille complements virtually any decor. Recommended Room Size (Sq. Ft.):45
- SAFE: UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit. The Type IC (Insulation Contact) unit features an efficient polymeric fan impeller to ensure quality use
Bathroom Exhaust Fan Shower Ceiling Ventilation with LED Light, ETL Certified Quiet Bath Fan Light Combo 1.0 Sones, 110 CFM, White Ceiling Fan Vent for Home Household
- 【Housing dimension】please note the panel size is 11.9 x 11.9 inches/ 30.2 x 30.2 cm (L x W), install size is 10.8 x 10.8 inches/ 27.5 x 27.5 cm (L x W), duct diameter is 4.0 inches/ 10 cm, resizing your existing ceiling opening will be needed if your current fan housing is smaller; Tip: the product is directly fixed to the dropping ceiling by our metal screws; Please use the accessories we provide; Please confirm the size before purchase
- 【ETL Certified bathroom vent fan replacement】stable and durable, fans reduce air leakage by up to a half, resulting in good home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- 【Integrated fan with LED lighting】15W night light and effective fan components with permanently lubricated motors can be combined or individually wired to wall switches, these combination will help you find your way through the room in the dark
- Household ventilation fans]quiet, energy-efficient exhaust fan and light combo 110 CFM and 1.0 Sones, 110V 45W(with 15W LED Light), 50/ 60 Hz to help control air quality, reduce moisture, odors, powerful enough for rooms (including bathroom) up to 105 sq. ft. for your convenience; Recommended for professional bathroom installation
- 【Easy installation】quick-start new or replace existing ventilation with retrofit design that can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required
Universal Bathroom Vent Fan Motor Replacement Electric Motors Kit Compatible with Nutone Broan 50CFM 120V
- Bathroom exhaust fan replacement: 50CFM, 0.65 amps, 3000 Rpm, 120 volts, 60Hz
- Shaft = 3/16" x 1 3/4", wire length = 6" with 2-prong plug
- UL certified bathroom vent fan motor replacement kit: stable and durable
- Features: continuous duty, air over
- Kit contains: 1 x motor, 1 x fan = 4.5 (flat/paddle style); Replacement for motors Nutone Broan, Uppco, Ventorola E498-1, Bay Motors, Sears 569, Dayton and many other units. Note: the brand and any related models mentioned above is only for compatibility demonstration.
Broan-NuTone Bathroom Exhaust Fan, LED Light, and Bluetooth Speaker, 110 CFM, 1.5 Sones, White
1 used from $170.00
- BATHROOM VENTILATION FAN: Allows you to personalize the ambience in your bathroom with a 24-color LED light for endless options and Sensonic Bluetooth speaker with crisp and bold sound
- CUSTOMIZE WITH CONVENIENCE: Change themes, adjust fan, and more with the Apple or Android App while enjoying music with wireless, battery-powered wall control (2 AAA batteries required, not included)
- ULTRA-QUIET POWER: Operates at 110 CFM at 1.5 sones for a super quiet yet highly effective performance each time, so you won't need to worry about background noises interrupting your music
- EASY ROOMSIDE INSTALLATION: Utilizes an EZDUCT connector for fast and simple installation with no attic access required
- APP CONNECTIVITY: Factory set PIN is 1234, go to ChromaComfort App instructions for more details (app not compatible with Samsung Galaxy S21 or Google Pixel 6 smartphones)
Harrier Hardware Bathroom Exhaust Ventilation Fan 70 CFM, 2.0 Sone
- Quiet 2.0 sone ventilation fan (approximately 40 decibels)
- Great for use in your bathroom and other small rooms
- Galvanized steel housing, quick-connect wiring
- UL Listed for over tub and shower with GFCI
- 3-inch duct outlet, joist mount installation
Broan-NuTone FG701S Universal CleanCover Bathroom Exhaust Upgrade Grille Cover, White Bath Fan
15 used from $18.00
- WHITE FAN GRILLE COVER: Bright white finish matches most white ceiling paints and design coordinates with most bathroom decor
- LOW PROFILE: The low profile design helps the grille cover seamlessly blend into the ceiling
- EASY INSTALLATION: Install can be done in under 5 minutes - no ceiling cutting or patching required
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Compatible with small, medium and large size Broan and NuTone ventilation fans
- ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Backed by a one year limited warranty for your convenience
Homewerks 7140-80 Bathroom Fan Ceiling Mount Exhaust Ventilation, 1.5 Sones, 80 CFM, White
4 used from $44.91
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE: This Homewerk's bath fan ensures comfort in your home by quietly eliminating moisture and humidity in the bathroom. This exhaust fan is 1. 5 sone at 110 CFM which means it’s able to manage spaces up to 110 square feet
- BATH FANS HELPS REMOVE HARSH ODOR: When cleaning the bathroom or toilet, harsh chemicals are used and they can leave an obnoxious odor behind. Homewerk’s bathroom fans can help remove this odor with its powerful ventilation
- BUILD QUALITY: Designed to be corrosion resistant with its galvanized steel construction featuring a grille modern style.
- EASY INSTALLATION: This exhaust bath fan is easy to install with its no-cut design and ceiling mount ventilation. Ceiling Opening (L) 7-1/2 in x Ceiling Opening (W) 7-1/4 x Ceiling Opening (H) 5-3/4 in and a 4" round duct connector.
- HOMEWERKS TRUSTED QUALITY: Be confident in the quality and construction of each and every one of our products. We ensure that all of our products are produced and certified to regional, national and international industry standards. We are proud of the products we sell, you will be too. 3 Year Limited
Broan-NuTone FGR101S FGR101S Economy Replacement Square Ceiling Bathroom Ventilation and Exhaust Fans, Easy DIY Installation, White Grille Cover, FGR101S
- RETROFIT STYLE: Economy Grille Cover retrofits ventilation fan installations for quick results
- EASY INSTALLATION: Grille is easy to install, in just under five minutes you can replace your bathroom old grille with the new - no cutting, wiring or dry-wall patching required!
- BRILLIANT FINISH: Decorated with a white finish that coordinates with most white ceiling paint
- DIY INSTALLATION: No professional installation required and grille helps hide existing dry wall cuts
- COMPATIBLE MODELS: The Grille Cover is compatible with Broan Model #s 695, 696N, 670 688, E050, 671, 689 and with existing fan housing dimensions of 7. 5" x 7. 25"
What are the Best Exhaust Fans For Small Bathrooms?
Some people might not think of their bathroom as a place where exhaust fans are necessary. However, when you have a small bathroom with limited space, an exhaust fan can help to keep the room cool and comfortable by lowering the humidity and removing moisture. There are many types of exhaust fans available on the market today, but finding one that is right for your bathroom can be difficult. A lot of factors go into determining which kind of fan will work best in your bathroom, such as the size and shape of your room, how much noise it makes, etc.
What is a Small Bathroom?
A small bathroom may be a tiny, cramped, and messy room that is difficult to use. It may feel like it lacks enough space for everyone to get ready in the morning, but there is never too much room for a good shower. A small bathroom can be a great place for guests because you are likely to have more than one designated space in the room that is kept tidy.
How to Choose The Best Exhaust Fan for Your Small Bathroo
When picking out an exhaust fan for your small bathroom, consider the size of the space and the number of people who will be using it. If there are only a few people who need to use the bathroom at a time, then you may not need a powerful exhaust fan. A standard or low-power exhaust fan could suffice. However, if there are more people in your bathroom, it is recommended that you purchase an exhaust fan with more power.